How will Independent Support be provided by Core Assets?
We will offer families help and support to progress through the EHC assessment and planning process via a number of means to suit their needs and preferences:
- Face-to-face support, as requested, from a trained Independent Supporter who is independent of the local authority at a time and place to suit you.
- A dedicated, independent telephone support service operated between 9am and 5pm on weekdays – 0800 028 8455.
- Email support and advice – ISReferrals@coreassets.com
- A dedicated, independent website providing information, signposting and resource links including links to what your Local Authority has to offer you.
- ‘Outreach’ information and support points in your community with open access/’drop-in’ events and activities.